Monday, July 16, 2012

Ultimate Reset - Day 3, 4 and 5

Playing catch-up here.  On day 3, Friday, it was a hard day.  I woke up with a mild headache, that got worse all morning, and the rest of my body felt like it got hit by a Mack truck.  I tried to go into work, got dressed, showered and after eating a scrambled egg sandwich I promptly curled up on the couch and called off of work.  My dear hubby shooed me off to bed and then woke me up for lunch a bit later.  Lunch was another microgreen salad followed by a yummy snack of a green apple with peanut butter.  Never knew that out of season apples could taste that good!  It was like candy!!!  Then I had the nastiest dinner I have ever had -- Nori Rolls.  The picture below explains it all:



My recommendation - find a vegetarian roll at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.  Got to be better than the stuff I had that night.  Or just don't bother with the seaweed and eat the filling, that was at least edible...

Day 4, Saturday, was a ton better!  Woke up with some energy and no headache!  Breakfast was some fruit and whole-grain toast with peanut butter. But the highlight of the day, was our 90 minute massage.  Ahhh....that was heavenly!  Thanks Val!!!!  We were running late for lunch, due to the massage, so we ended up skipping lunch (bad I know) and just taking the supplements and eating a snack.  Dinner today was so much better!!!  Stir-Fried veggies, cucumber and tomato salad and quinoa.


Day 5, Sunday, breakfast started off with a bang.  Yummy oatmeal, sweetened with maple syrup, walnuts and blueberries.  Lunch was a veggie plate with hummus and quinoa salad.  A lot of chewing, but it was good.  Dinner was another round of stir-fried veggies.

Well back to work!

Blessings,
Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment